Part-Time / Full-Time
We are looking for a creative team player, who can work alongside the Anirollz Brand Team and independently design appealing products from concept to market with an intermediate skill set.
• Able to convey and match the ANIROLLZ Artwork Style consistently in design work.
• Strong Attention to Details, Organization, and Time Management.
• Actively prevent potential hazards and defects in finished products.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with team members and manufacturers.
• Able to work in a team and independently.
• Develop professional-quality, vectorized tech-pack files for manufacturers to utilize in producing ANIROLLZ Products and Toys.
• Develop effective and appealing package designs for ANIROLLZ Products and Toys.
• Effectively follow through the sample development process and quality checks.
• Effectively follow ANIROLLZ brand and licensed brand guidelines in design work.
• Participate in research and development for new products as needed.
• 2+ Years of relevant experience in Product Design/Toy Design preferred.
• BFA in Product Design/Toy Design preferred.
• Portfolio of Completed Projects (include design process as much as possible: Concept Sketches, Rough Design, Sample Progress, Final Design, File Setup Screenshots, Etc.)
• Intermediate in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
• Proficient in AutoDesk/3D Programs (for sending 3D molds to manufacturers)
• Proficient in Google Apps (Drive, Calendar, Etc.)
• Proficient in Task Managing Programs (Wrike, Asana, etc.)
• Well-versed in Product and Toy Safety Regulations
• Well-versed in a Glossary of various materials.
• Experience with Soft and Plastic Goods.
• Experience with Branding (a plus)
• Strong Communication Skills Online & Offline (Korean/Chinese Language a plus)
• Salary Increase based on Performance
• Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
• Brand Pitching
Send Resume, Portfolio Link & Application
Subject: WSL // Job Post PD030121 | (Insert Your Name)